Lightstar HMI Balloon Light Head 1.8kW
The Lighstar HMI Balloon Light provides ambient light for outdoor and indoor shots. Combining a HMI light source with a diffusing cloth, the light is UV resistant and is perfect for replicating daylight on set. It includes built-in automatic pressure regulation and can be set up quickly. Available in several options.
K5600 Alpha HMI Fresnel 2.5/4kW Head Kit0 out of 5(0)
The extremely compact and lightweight Alpha 4K changes the requirements for any 4K on location.
With the use of a composite quartz reflector, the Alpha 4K is the smallest 4K Fresnel on the market. Heat is dissipated efficiently using a specially designed air ventilation system. The Alpha 4K runs so “cool” that it can even be illuminated in the straight down position.
Lamp installation is safe and easy using a quick release latch on the ceramic G38 socket, and is easily adjustable for 2.5K or 4K lamp use.
In addition, the Alpha Spacebeam accessory can be used to create either a follow spot, par spot, or space light effect.SKU: K4KV2ALPHA
B&S EB Ballast 12-18kW0 out of 5(0)
Electronic ballast (universal) for use with 12000 W and 18000 W Metal Halide Lamps.
• Available for daylight lamps of all well-known manufacturers.
• Electronic detection of the used lamp types 12000 W and 18000 W.
• Lamp power constant controlled for steady light quality independent of line voltage and of the age of the bulb used.
• Flicker free operation by use of 75 Hz square wave current.
• Typical light ripple max. 3%.
• Additional `low-noise` modes (50 Hz / 60 Hz) to reduce the noise that might occur in the lamp head.
• Optionally equipped with 300 Hz operation mode for use with digital ‘high speed’ cameras.
• “Arc Control” to prevent unintended resonance arising inside bulbs of different designs.
• Dimming in range of 50 – 100% of nominal lamp power.
• With active line filter (PFC) for minimized apparent power and reduced disturbances of Power supply network.
• Large range for input voltage 190 – 250 V~.
• Protection against line overvoltage and overtemperature.
• Lamp outlet protected against no-load conditions and short circuit.
• Solid aluminium construction witch outside heat sinks.
• Silent due to temperature regulated fans.
• Optionally equipped with digital remote control (DMX512).
• Caddie for transport included.
• Lamp Power: 12000 W / 18000 W.
• Supply Voltage: 190 – 250 V~ 50 / 60 Hz 1,N,PE.
• Line Power: 12 kW: 13000 VA (max.), 18 kW: 19400 VA (max.).
• Power Factor : cos φ ≈0.98.
• Dimensions: 283 mm x 548 mm x 506 mm.
• Weight: approx. 49 kg (64 kg incl. caddie).SKU: n/a
K5600 Joker2 HMI Par 1.6kW Zoom Head Kit0 out of 5(0)
The 1600W is the most powerful unit of the Joker² range. At 1600W, this Joker is comparable to over 6000W of a Quartz fixture’s output and produces one full stop more than our Joker² 800.
JOKER² : without optics, the bare-bulb output is optimal for use in Lightbanks and lanterns due to its ability to create perfectly even distribution within these accessories.
JOKER² (PAR VERSION) : it features a specular reflector and a set of four PAR 64 lenses (Medium, Wide, Super Wide and Frosted Fresnel). These lenses provide various light patterns and a maximum output due to the reflector design (parabolic reflector) and finish.
JOKER² (ZOOM VERSION) : revolutionary, this lensless and focusable beamer gives 15 to 60 degrees of even light output. With its physical similarities to a faceted umbrella, the soft finish beautifully distributes light across your subject.
Convenience & Travel
With its rolling case, the Joker² 1600W is a powerful fixture easy to take along on any journey. Additionally, because It can be run on domestic electrical supply, there is no need for a generator.SKU: n/a
Featured Cinematographic & Photographic, HMI lighting
K5600 Joker2 HMI Par 800W Zoom Head Kit0 out of 5(0)
The Joker² 800, designed around a UV-block bulb originally commissioned by K5600, was the first unit of this wattage introduced on the market.
More Output in Lightbanks
Designed specifically to take full advantage of the large reflective material inside a Lightbank, this fixture provides 50% more output than a regular PAR 1200W, and a better spread of light thanks to the bare-bulb design of the Bug-Lite.
Two Beamers Available
Like the Joker² 1600W, the Joker² 800W can be used with two different Beamers :
The PAR beamer which features a specular reflector and can be used with the classic set of four lenses supplied in all Joker-Bug kits (Medium, Wide, Super Wide and Frosted Fresnel).
The Zoom Beamer which consists of a segmented reflector, focusable from 15 to 55 degrees.
Convenience & Travel
Coming in a hard case like the other units in the Joker line, the 800W is easy to take on flights making it the ideal travel companions for gaffers. The complete kit weighs only 47lbs and is compact making it perfect for tiny spaces, and can be run on domestic electrical supply.SKU: n/a