TecArt LEDrive CC 12 Rack Mount (320W) DMX/RDM
LEDrive CC 12 Rack Mount is a constant current LED dimmer, utilising DMX/RDM control. It features advanced 16 bit dimming technology, allowing different dimming curves to be set. The unit is flicker free and film and TV compatible. Standalone speed-adjustable fade effects can be triggered by the onboard switches or RDM. The unit has 12 channels of output, for use with up to 2500mA LEDs. It has a built-in 320W power supply.
RDM compliant device “ANSI/ESTA E1.20 Entertainment Technology – Remote Device Management over USITT DMX512”.
RDM or Remote Device Management is a protocol enhancement to DMX512 that allows bi-directional communications between light fixtures and lighting consoles or RDM specific software over a standard DMX line.
• DMX-512 input and output.
• Internal power supply 48VDC 320W.
• Terminal strip or RJ45 output.
• 2 main indication LEDs.
• Input voltage: 100 – 240VAC.
• Power supply: Internal 320W. Can be used with external power supply.
• Dimensions: 483 (W) x 240 (D) x 88 (H).
• Mounting method: Rack Mount.
• DMX working mode: 12 channels.
• DMX signal input: XLR or RJ45.
• DMX signal output: XLR or RJ45.
• Outputs: 12 channels.
• Addressing: Via onboard switches or RDM.
• Driving capacity: Up to 2500mA per channel, with combined total of 320W across all channels using the built-in power supply.
• Temperature: 0 – 40 degrees Celsius.