TecArt LEDrive CC 4 DIN Rail Current Monitoring DMX/RDM
LEDrive CC 4 DIN Rail Current Monitoring is a constant current LED dimmer, utilising DMX/RDM control. The unit has 4 channels of output, for use with up to 1200mA LEDs. It features current feedback that allows a user to monitor the current of each output for diagnostic purposes.
RDM compliant device “ANSI/ESTA E1.20 Entertainment Technology – Remote Device Management over USITT DMX512”.
RDM or Remote Device Management is a protocol enhancement to DMX512 that allows bi-directional communications between light fixtures and lighting consoles or RDM specific software over a standard DMX line.
LEDrive CC 4 DIN Rail Current Monitoring can be supplied with an external 12 – 48VDC power supply.
• DMX-512 input and output.
• External power supply 12 – 48VDC.
• RJ45 output.
• 2 main indication LEDs.
• Operating modes:
1. Pre-programmed lighting scenes: Choose from several pre-programmed scenes via RDM.
2. Control of the channels via DMX.
• Input voltage: 10 – 48VDC.
• Power supply: External.
• Dimensions: 110mm (L) x 90mm (W) x 60mm (H).
• Mounting method: DIN Rail.
• DMX working mode: 4 channels.
• DMX signal input: Terminal strip/RJ45.
• DMX signal output: RJ45.
• Outputs: 4 channels.
• Addressing: Via RDM.
• Driving capacity: Up to 1200mA per channel.
• Temperature: 0 – 40 degrees Celsius.