TecArt LEDrive CV 12 Wall Mount (320W) DMX/RDM
LEDrive CV 12 Wall Mount is a constant voltage LED dimmer, utilising DMX/RDM control. It features advanced 16 bit dimming technology, allowing different dimming curves to be set. High PWM frequency (10 KHz) makes it flicker free and film and TV compatible. Standalone speed-adjustable fade effects can be triggered by the onboard switches or RDM. The unit has 12 channels of output, each with 5A fuse protection. It has a built-in 320W power supply.
RDM compliant device “ANSI/ESTA E1.20 Entertainment Technology – Remote Device Management over USITT DMX512”.
RDM or Remote Device Management is a protocol enhancement to DMX512 that allows bi-directional communications between light fixtures and lighting consoles or RDM specific software over a standard DMX line.
• DMX-512 input and output.
• Internal power supply 12/24VDC 320W.
• Terminal strip output.
• 2 main indication LEDs.
• Input voltage: 100 – 240VAC.
• Power supply: Internal 320W. Can be used with external power supply.
• Dimensions: 265 (W) x 360 (L) x 70 (H).
• Mounting method: Desktop, Wall or Ceiling.
• DMX working mode: 12 channels.
• DMX signal input: XLR or RJ45.
• DMX signal output: XLR or RJ45.
• Outputs: 12 channels.
• Addressing: Via onboard switches or RDM.
• Driving capacity: Up to 5A per channel, with combined total of 320W across all channels using the built-in power supply.
• Output voltage: Equal to input voltage – stabilised voltage (PWM).
• Temperature: 0 – 40 degrees Celsius.