TecArt Splitter DIN Rail DMX 4 way
The TecArt range of data splitters are available as DIN Rail mountable units.
Each output has a separate driver and opto-isolator to ensure the highest possible level of protection.
The unit is available as a standard DMX splitter or with the option of RDM.
RDM compliant device “ANSI/ESTA E1.20 Entertainment Technology – Remote Device Management over USITT DMX512”.
RDM or Remote Device Management is a protocol enhancement to DMX512 that allows Bi-directional communications between light fixtures and lighting consoles or RDM specific software over a standard DMX line.
DMXS4DR can be supplied with an external 12 – 48VDC power supply.
• DMX-512 In/Out/Thru.
• External Power Supply 12 – 48VDC.
• Terminal Strip Output and Input Connector.
• 2 Main indication LEDs.
• Input voltage: 12 – 48VDC.
• Power supply: External.
• Total power: 6W @ 24VDC.
• Dimension: 105mm (L) 85mm (W) 60mm (H).
• Mounting method: DIN Rail.
• DMX signal input: Terminal block.
• DMX signal output: Terminal block.
• Outputs: 4 Opto isolated.
• Temperature: 0 – 40 degree Celsius.